Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our Very Own Princess!

Don had to go into work late tonight and took Tanner with him.  Remember how it was so cool to go to work with your dad?  So it was just Carter, Brynn and I tonight.  Carter went off to dreamland early so Brynn and I had some mom and daughter time and I decided to paint Brynn’s cute little piggies for the very first time.  I’m not a big nail painter,  in fact I only own 2 colors of nailpolish!     When I need fancy nails, I pay to have them done – which is not all that often!  Anyway Brynn picked a nice red color and we had at it! 

IMG_9598

And this is the reason I pay to have my nails painted, I’m not very good at it!  But Brynn thought they were beautiful and that is all that mattered!  Brynn and I then cuddled on the couch and watched Cinderella.  I love watching some of my favorite Disney princess movies with my daughter.  It was great to have just some mommy and Brynn time. Really does life get any better!   

IMG_9688

But even though this little princess likes to wear dresses, have her nails painted, and dress up in her play jewelry. . .

IMG_9714

Her favorite thing is to still look for bugs (or in this case slugs) and she has no problem picking up any little creepy crawly thing she finds!

No comments: