Friday, May 28, 2010

The First Day of Summer Vacation!

Two days ago was Tanner’s last day of school and yesterday was my last day of work so that makes today – The FIRST day of summer vacation!  And by 10:30 the house looked like this. . .

IMG_2337IMG_2338IMG_2340

IMG_2342

I knew I was going to be in trouble if we didn’t come up with some plans for the summer, so Tanner and I made a “Summer Fun List”  We brainstormed all kinds of fun things that we wanted to do with summer and now we are on a mission to accomplish them all.  You know I love lists!  There is something just so darn satisfying about crossing something you’ve done off a list.   I admit that sometimes I do something and then I write it on a list just so I can cross it off.  Anyway, back to the summer fun list.  Here is what we came up with. 

Summer Fun List 2010

o Make Goo

o Build and Erupt a Volcano

o Make paper airplanes

o Got to 10 new parks 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

o Tie-Dye T-Shirts

o Read new Wimpy Kid Book

o Go to Santa’s Workshop

o Go to Lego Store

o Go camping

o See new Toy Story Movie

o Go putt putt golfing

o Go fishing

o Go to the aquarium

o Go to the zoo

o Make a cardboard base

o Go to a Rockies Game

o Go to 3 new swimming pools 1 2 3

o Go Geo caching

o Go fly a kite

o Go hiking

o Have a sleepover

o Complete the library summer reading program

o Make play doh

o Make smores

o Go to the museum

o Ride the St. Vrain Greenway bike trail

o Ride Lite Rail into Denver

o Make banana splits

o Camp in a tent in the backyard

o Get a Junior Ranger badge from Rocky Mtn National Park

o Have a Lego Rock Band family night 1 2 3

o Have a Wii Sports Resort family night 1 2 3

o Go to Broomfield Bay

o Have a big water balloon fight

 

Let the fun begin!

 

 

 

 

l

No comments: