My second digital layout – complete!
This is so much fun! I sense a second career coming on. . .
Just joking! I am still not very good. I have to watch each video tutorial at least 2 times! But I am learning a lot of fun stuff! And don’t you worry – more layouts on the way, I have two more lesson left you know and then maybe I will be brave enough to try something out on my on!!
And these 12x12 layouts only cost $2.99 to print out at CostCo. I’m picking them up tomorrow – we’ll see how I like them!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
2 comments:
you know...my Mac does this type of stuff with iWorks. It comes with tons of templates (and you can download more from apple.com for free) and all you have to do is drag, drop and type. Just saying...
Looks awesome though! I can't wait to get Photoshop Elements installed so I have one more reason to stay up past 1 am!
Wow, super cool. Where did you get the template? Are they on Photoshop Elements? Did you learn how to do this on the free class you signed up for? There is no way you could have done this page the old-fashioned way for $2.99! Not a bad deal. It certainly has to be faster right?
Post a Comment