Although Tanner is 51/2 and usually knows what he is talking about, he still says some pretty funny things. Here is the latest and greatest.
T: “Mom you are getting on my nerds!”
Me: “You mean, you’re getting on my nerves, not nerds.”
T: “No, it’s nerds. Like the candy I like to eat!”
Tanner came home from school on Tuesday and announced he had learned about “George Washington and Apricot Lincoln.” “His name is Abraham Lincoln” I said. “No,” said Tanner, “I’m talking about Apricot Lincoln, our 16th president!” I just went to the next room and laughed.
And Tanner’s favorite two words right now are “For real?” It is pretty much the first thing that comes out of his mouth, For example,
“Tanner do you want to go to the park?” “For real?”
“Tanner we are having spaghetti for dinner.” “For real?”
It was cute and funny the first hundred or so times, it’s not so funny anymore.
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment