Saturday, February 21, 2009

It’s Official! She’s on the Move!

For the last two and half months people have been telling us, “Oh Brynn is so close to crawling!” as she would get on all fours and wiggle back and forth and then another two or three weeks would go by with no progress. Then someone else would tell us “She’s going to be crawling by next week!” as Brynn would put one hand out to crawl but then fall down on her tummy and another few weeks would go by, no crawling. Well finally after a couple months of “almost” crawling I think we can officially say she’s a crawler! What do you think?

P.S. Turn off the Streaming music down at the bottom of the page !!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow, you have a mover and shaker! (And grabber, and gotta put everything upper and close the gate so she doesn't fall down the stairser :) I love those overalls! They were one of my favorites for Lauren. Man, I have to get all of my posts on my blog. I just looked and I haven't blogged since Feb. 3rd. This weekend, look for some serious blogging! I guess you will be out looking for a happy little minivan! (Definitely go for the DVD with the monitors in the headrests) Oh and let Don know that operation "holy ka-ka" was a success. Talk to you soon!

Shelby said...

Operation "holy ka ka"? What have I been missing?