Thursday, October 16, 2008

It’s So Easy!

IMG_7758 So Brynn is eating real food now and the price of baby food (along with everything else!) has jumped in the last 5 years. The organic baby food I bought before is now 79 cents a jar (that is for the little stage 1 jar!)  Ouch!  So I decided to look into making baby food and . .  it is so easy!!!  I can’t believe that I ever bought it!  What was I thinking??  Now I know exactly what Brynn is eating (I could never feed Tanner some of those nasty flavors of baby food) and I’m saving the planet by not using all the jars and packaging!   Don and I spent our valuable kids are all asleep and we are still awake time tonight making butternut squash, sweet potato, peas, pears and banana baby food.  All organic and all yummy enough that I would eat it!   I did buy some fancy little cups made just for freezing baby food, the freezing it in the ice cube tray was just not working out.  Happy Eating Brynn!

No comments: