I took the day off work so that I could go on Tanner’s very first field trip. We went to this great place called Miller Farm. It it about 10 minutes away from our house and I never even knew it existed! At the farm we took a hay wagon ride out to the fields where we got to pick our own corn, potatoes, onions, carrots and pumpkins. It was sooooo much fun! The kids had a blast! I had a blast! But it was also a lot of food for a little kindergartener to carry, 2-3 bags of produce and a pumpkin. Yeah, the bus was a little full. After our harvest fun we ate lunch and then got to play on the huge hay stack, run through the hay maze and ride the barrel cars. We are so coming back this weekend with Don and Brynn so we can do all the other fun stuff here.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment