Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

On this day, eleven long years ago, when we were young and without wrinkles and gray hair Don and I were married. It's been a great eleven years and I had such plans to find some of our wedding pictures and use my fancy new scanner to scan them and post them on this blog so we could reminisce. But then I got mastitis two days ago and was so sick, temperature of 104! I'm better now, but I still don't feel 100%, so maybe next year! Anyway sorry to be sick on our anniversary and thanks for the great chicken gumbo soup you made to help me feel better. I love you!

PS - We just had 3 days of solid rain! I love rain, not big thunderstorm scary rain, but just a good downpour. Good thing we have Tanner's pirate ship (currently docked in our lake) if things get a little too soggy!

IMG_6687

No comments: