My favorite things in the world right now are my feet. I just love to stick my cute little toesies in the air and check them out. I also love to kick, kick, kick my legs. In fact my mom took about a million pictures of me in this adorable dress and every time she pulled the dress down I would kick my legs and the dress would go back up, sorry mom, at least I was wearing a clean diaper!
In the morning I wake my mommy up just by kicking the mattress on my crib, I don't need to cry, and then when she comes in to get me I give her a BIG smile for waking up to feed me. I had no idea that my smile had such power. All I have to do is give one of my great big smiles to whomever is holding me and immediately everything is better and all the worries of the world go away. Thank goodness I have lots of smiles to give away! That's about all I have to say right now, I'll be back in another month. I included some more pictures because my fans are always asking my mom for more pictures of me, sometimes it's tough to be so cute!
Yes, I am a princess, now move over, I'm trying to watch the Olympics. Go USA!
This is my number one bro Tanner. He is the coolest kid around and I love to watch everything he does. For some reason this really worries my mom and dad???
Oh I forgot to mention my other favorite trick. I love to stick out my tongue and blow bubbles. Um, yeah that is drool dripping off my chin. This is a complicated trick you know and hey, drool happens!
Well mom says it's time for bed. So give me some knuckles and until next month. Good night!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable, Brynn! You are quite the typer too. I am quite impressed.
Post a Comment