
Yesterday my parents invited Tanner, Brynn and I to go to the Museum of Nature and Science and Tanner got to see his first IMAX movie. I forgot how cool IMAX movies are!! We saw the Living Sea (again, Tanner and his ocean animals!) Tanner really enjoyed the movie. He especially loved the coast guard boats that jumped over the huge waves. You felt like you were in the boat with them! Before the movie we had some time to check out a few of the museums exhibits. Tanner got to be an astronaut and move moon rocks and a paleontologist and dig for dinosaur bones. Overall a very nice day and once again Brynn slept through most of it. Well I guess Tanner is going to get his cultural and educational experiences this summer. A visit to the aquarium and museum all within a week!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment