Brynn is an animal lover! She really does love all animals from creepy crawly bugs to cute kitty cats to giraffes (currently her favorite animal, but that could change at any time). Right now Brynn’s favorite toy is her bucket full of animals.
We pick up these animals many times a day.
Brynn will often sort her animals by ones that live in a zoo, on a farm or at the aquarium. But her favorite thing to do is just to stand all the animals up in a line. When she is tired and the animals fall down she can get pretty mad!
These animals were taking a trip down the slide.
I try to remember when I am picking up all these animals for the hundreds time or stepping on one in the middle of the night that this plastic animal phase of yours will to pass too soon and be replaced by another favorite toy so I just want to soak up all of your cuteness right now. We just love our little animal lover!
Another little man in our house loves this bucket too, but he does not line the animals up nicely or treat them as nicely as Brynn would like. It is never pretty when Brynn catches Carter with her animals!
“No mom I have not seen Brynn’s favorite plastic lizard!”
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment