Now the fun really begins! At just a little over 2 months old look who is cracking a smile! It just makes those diaper changes and early morning feedings so much better when you get a little grin as a thank you! I didn’t get the best smile shot, so I decided to try again the next day! And this is pretty much how that photo shoot went. . .
What you just missed my big smile? Seriously mom you have got to be faster with that camera!
Okay just for you mom I’ll smile again. . . Get ready. . .
Okay, how’s this?
Not good enough you say? Well sorry mom I am all smiled out for now, maybe later when you get me out of this ridiculous outfit! Seriously, where is my cool baseball onesie? I can’t let the guys see me in this!
Now about some more milk? I haven’t eaten in at least an hour!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment