This is Brynn getting soaking wet as she washes her baby in the kitchen instead of the bathtub like she wanted to so mommy can make banana bread.
This is Brynn’s baby taking a bath with Brynn’s stuffed turtle and some goldfish crackers, because fish and turtles should be in water you know. As I was baking and not totally paying attention to my 1 1/2 year old I just heard Brynn saying “fishy, fishy” not realizing that she was dropping her snack crackers into the water one by one!
This is Brynn sporting her very first ponytail that mommy tried her best to put in a wiggly Brynn while we waited for the banana bread to bake. Her hair is getting so long!!!
This is Brynn with her ponytail falling out as she anxiously waits for the banana bread to be done so she can dig into one of her favorite foods! Notice she put her bib on all by herself now. . .
This is Brynn in her messy shirt because she doesn’t keep her bib on while eating saying her favorite word “NO!” because I told her to eat another bite of her fruit. But she never says just a quick “No” she always says “NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!”
This is Brynn showing me her “owie” tooth because this girl is yet again getting another molar and it doesn’t feel good!
And this is Brynn showing me my favorite squinty eyed buck tooth grin that just makes my heart burst because I love this little girl so much!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
1 comment:
Awwww...When can I come visit?
Post a Comment