‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes the St. Nicholas soon would be there.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of sugarplums danced in their heads; And Mamma in her kerchief and I in my cap had just settled down for a long winter’s nap. . .
Yes, Brynn was also nestled all snug in her bed, but I didn’t want to risk taking a picture and waking her up!
We read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas and Tanner read us a special holiday book he had written in front of the fire place (don’t worry we put the fire out before Santa came!) Don and Tanner checked out where Santa was on the Norad Santa Tracking website (he was in Canada when they checked!) and left out cookies and milk for Santa. Now we just have to wait for Santa to come! I hope we’ve all been good!
Love the note Tanner left for Santa!
We had a great time opening presents and having part 1 of Christmas fun at my parent’s house. Pictures to come, but I have work to do now – all kids are asleep! Wow, it does get a lot harder getting everything ready Christmas Eve when you have an older child! This is highly stressful work all this sneaking around! Happy Christmas Eve!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment