Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I’m On a Roll!

Here is my third digital layout.  I know you have all anxiously been waiting for it!  This is getting to be really fun now that I kind of know what I’m doing and don’t have to watch the video tutorial over and over again!  I was feeling bad that the last two were all about Brynn, so this one is all about Tanner.  I went back to his baby pictures.  It was so much fun!  I can’t believe that this incredibly cute little baby will be starting first grade in a couple of weeks!   Also, that stamp in the left hand bottom corner – I added that all by myself!  It was not part of the lesson.  Aren’t you impressed!!  I never thought I would be a digital scrap booker, but this is kind of addictive. . . .  Okay, it’s 1:00 a.m. I’m off to bed!

Enjoy! 

week 3_edited-1

1 comment:

Shelby said...

ok I gotta know now...where are you taking these lessons and what templates are you using? Do they come with PSE or do you download them? Not that I have anything to scrapbook about...I'm just interested in anything pretty that I can make on a computer :)