Tanner had last soccer game on Saturday and just when we thought we would have a Saturday at home, T-Ball has begun! Tanner has actually been having soccer and T-ball practice on the same night for the last 3 weeks. Wow! Talk about a great way to wear a boy out! Anyway, like I was saying, Tanner’s last soccer game was Saturday and now just 4 days later Tanner had his first T-Ball game tonight. I have to admit we are not a big baseball family. Okay, to be completely honest I am not a baseball fan and would rather scrub my kitchen floor on my hands and knees than have to watch a whole baseball game. But, hey who am I to deprive my son of the all American sport, so we signed Tanner up for T- ball!! Well 5-6 year old T-ball games is nothing like professional baseball. I thought soccer games were funny to watch, well T-ball games are MUCH better! I don’t think I stopped laughing the whole game and we were definitely NOT bored. Oh my gosh the kids were hilarious chasing after the ball, having no idea where to run to, totally missing the ball (which is on a T – right in front of them!) And then there was this really cute kid that went up to bat – without a bat! And then ran out to the outfield – without his glove! And ran home for the first time and was so excited that he totally forgot to go to home plate. I don’t know whose kid that was (ours!) but he was pretty darn funny and pretty clueless about how this baseball thing works (must take after his mom!) Yeah, we have some practicing to do, but really, I cannot put into words how stinkin’ cute all the kids were (umm, especially ours!) so I will just have to post a lot of pictures to show you! By the way Tanner is #14!
Okay – seriously it doesn’t get much better than this!! I mean can he be ANY cuter!! So far the highlight of T-ball for Tanner has been wearing the batting helmet!
Getting some tips from the 3rd base coach
Okay bad picture, but look at him tear up that field!
Anxiously waiting. . . should he steal a base??
This is my favorite picture, look at him ready to run home!
Waiting in the “dug-out!”
Tanner has nine more games to go – really you don’t want to miss this. But come to one soon before they get much better! It is much more fun to watch when they are clueless!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
1 comment:
wooo-hoo! Go Tanner! :)
Post a Comment