Sunday, March 15, 2009

Panting Dog is Back!

Beginning when Brynn was about 4 months old she would do this silly panting thing when she wanted something (like food) or got really excited. It was so funny, (okay also slightly disturbing when I was trying to nurse her and she would start panting!) but overall it was very cute. We started calling it Brynn's "panting dog" thing. Aunt Kristie loved it when Brynn did "panting dog" when she was here over Christmas break and found the whole thing quite entertaining. Well I meant to record it, tried to record it, but it never worked out and then suddenly Brynn stopped doing panting dog shortly after Christmas. We were all kind of sad, but figured Brynn had moved on to bigger and better things. Well everyone just this last week panting dog is back! So Aunt Kristie this post is for you!!!
Pause music on the playlist at the bottom of the page!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I know I took forever to leave this comment, but Brynn I seriously play this every time I look at your mommy's blog! It makes my day! I love it! And what makes it even funnier is that your Mommy told me Tanner was holding a cookie up behind her head while she was filming you to make you do your "panting dog"! You are so cute!