Cute! OK, how did you get the playlist to post! I have messed around with that for way too many hours and cannot get it on! I need help from the geek squad! I like the new blog look, very fash. Oh, and I am planning to call you back. Three sick kids and a husband with a broken ankle hobbling around on crutches. Not fun. Sorry if this post twice, it looks like my comment did not go through...I am retarded this morning.)
1 comment:
Cute! OK, how did you get the playlist to post! I have messed around with that for way too many hours and cannot get it on! I need help from the geek squad! I like the new blog look, very fash. Oh, and I am planning to call you back. Three sick kids and a husband with a broken ankle hobbling around on crutches. Not fun. Sorry if this post twice, it looks like my comment did not go through...I am retarded this morning.)
Post a Comment