Long time no blog! What can I say? Tis the season to be busy! And someone in the family has been sick for the last week (including me!) and Don has been home for the last two weeks which means HE is always on the computer (you know the computer I need to use to blog) and we are having a little computer issue like we have no more memory or hard drive space or whatever it is you need to download your pictures on the computer and so that has been another time consuming project to fix (like a whole day to reformat the computer!) But I am back and have a lot to back blog (oh is that even a term?) so keep reading many, many blogs below. Well soon there will be many, many blogs below but not tonight - I’m headed off to bed. But I will leave you with a few favorite pictures of the holidays and of the adventures we have had the last couple of weeks!
There has been. . .
the opening of much anticipated presents by Tanner
and Don
sledding
first time skiing
ice skating
And lots and lots of cuteness from our favorite baby!
Stay tuned – much more to come!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment