Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We’ve All Been Good!

As I was cleaning up I came across this on the countertop. 

christmas list

I had no idea when Tanner wrote this and he  was in bed when I found it,  so the next morning I asked him what this was all about and here is what Tanner said.

“I made a list for Santa of who has been good and should get a present.  If there is a check in the box then you’ve been good.  I’m going to leave it for Santa.”

Well I hope that Santa’s elves have been busy because we have all been good!!

I love how Tanner used our first names and Brynn must have been extra good because she is on the list twice.  Once as Brynn and then again as Brynnee (Tanner’s special nickname for her!) 

I can’t wait to see what Santa brings us!

No comments: