Friday, November 14, 2008

The Last Month

I have been a busy little girl!  I can sit up very well on my own now, reach over to grab something and pull myself back up.  I like to sit up now, so don’t lay me down on my back – I’ll cry!  Well unless I have my toes to play with, yes, my toes are still my favorite form of entertainment.

IMG_8446

IMG_8489

So my mom is like this crazy scrap booker and she takes my picture every month with this big pink bear to see how much I’ve grown.  Well it used to take her just a few minutes to snap a picture, not this month!  I had so much fun grabbing the bear and trying to eat him, I think I made my mom a little frustrated!   In fact according to my mom I am a little difficult to photograph right now because I would much rather check out everything around me than look at the camera.  In fact my mom is having a very difficult time typing this blog for me -  I’m just trying to help by pounding on the keyboard!

IMG_8356 IMG_8355

 

As you all know I celebrated my first Halloween.  I did have the cutest costume EVER if I do say so myself.  Thanks Nana for making my costume.  I know mom already posted a picture of Tanner and I on Halloween, but since this is my post I can put on another one if I want (of just ME!).  If only my mom would have let me go trick or treating I could have brought in tons of candy with my winning smile, but mom says no trick or treating until I can walk – what’s up with that??

IMG_8241

I have mastered the pinch/grasp get it into my mouth milestone.  And my mommy LOVES this because I can put my pacifier back into my mouth all by myself, and while my mom cooks dinner instead of being fussy because I want someone to hold me I now sit contently in my high chair pigging out on my puffs!  I love puffs!  Thank you Gerber for making puffs!  Oh and check out my thunder thighs – yeah I like to eat!  Fruit, veggies, rice cereal, leaves, dirt – I’ll eat it!  Watch out Big brother I’m about to outweigh you!

IMG_8298 IMG_8469

Oh my mom just said to mention that she doesn’t always love that I can pick up any tiny thing and put it in my mouth because now she has to pick up every tiny thing within my reach so I don’t eat it – why can’t I eat leaves and dirt and beads and erasers and . . .

So you you know how my mom and dad have been bragging about my great sleeping habits – ha, ha!  Wow did I have them going.  Sleep through the night?  I haven’t done that for the last month!  I now  wake up around 1:00 or 2:00 am and I know my mom and dad really hate to wake up at that time so if I cry enough they will take me into their nice warm bed and I can sleep the rest of the night with them.  I have sooooo got them wrapped around my cute little finger.  The best part is when I cry so much that I wake up my brother and then he wants to sleep with us too.  Just one big happy family in one small queen size bed.   They are in big trouble! 

So I got my first cold this last month.  Nothing major – didn’t even require  a doctor visit.  But boy do I hate getting my nose sucked out with that crazy bulb syringe thingy.  I had no idea such a little thing like me could produce such snot!  Where does is all come   from?  Well the cold did bank me some major extra cuddle time with mommy and daddy though and the cold is what started the bad sleeping habits I mentioned above.

That is the latest for the last month!

Love you all,

Brynn (7 month old Brynn that is!)

No comments: