Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What Is She Thinking???

I wonder what Brynn is thinking every time Tanner comes running up to her. Does she think "Oh my wonderful big brother, come give me a hug!" or think "Oh my gosh what is he going to do to me now, mommy please save me!" Well, I'm pretty sure it is the second thought. Yes, a lot of my time during the day is spent making sure Brynn is safe and Tanner is not smothering her with too much love or trying to "play" with her. For instance this is what happened today. Brynn was napping in her crib and started fussing, definitely not a come and get me cry, just a little fuss. Tanner immediately said he would go check on her. Often times he does help me out by putting her pacifier back in her mouth (yes, we have learned how to do that nicely) or by singing to her or making silly faces at her so I said "Okay, but don't touch her!" Well, it got quiet in Brynn's room, good, I was cooking dinner and needed a couple more minutes, but then it got TOO quiet. I rushed into Brynn's room and this is what I found.

IMG_6084

IMG_6085

IMG_6083

So Brynn, I am trying my hardest to make sure you survive your first year and really Tanner does love you - a lot - and I can only hope he is still this excited to play with you when you are walking and talking and getting into his things!

No comments: