Yes, in just a mere 14 days we managed to see the Denver Aquarium, The Museum of Nature and Science and the Zoo. Wow! What are we going to do the rest of the summer? We went to the zoo yesterday with a good friend of mine who has two sons, her oldest son is Tanner's very best bud and her younger son is 8 weeks older than Brynn. So yes with two crazy boys and two infants we conquered the zoo and had a great time! This was probably one of my favorite trips to the zoo in a long time, even with two wild boys running us ragged. A lot of the animals were out and about and really fun to watch. I got to see an ostrich up close. I don't remember ever seeing an ostrich at the zoo before and he/she was really cute! We tried to leave the boys with the monkeys, but even the monkeys couldn't handle them! Thank goodness for ice cream bribery. The babies were quite the troopers through the whole trip. And I must note that I have now driven into Denver TWICE in the last 2 weeks. Anyone that knows me knows that I HATE to drive, especially on the highway.
Brynn's first trip to the zoo!
The zoo volunteer showed the boys elephant poop and that was the highlight of the trip!
Brynn's future husband! They are on their first date and in matching strollers.
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
1 comment:
Hey! That's our Family Reunion in a nutshell. We'll be there in a couple of weeks doing those exact same things. Maybe you'll be willing to drive into Denver one more time to meet up with an old friend and her six wild and crazy monkey boys? I'll give you a call!
Post a Comment