Dinner is over, kitchen is a mess, Don’s not home yet, I go to change out of my school clothes and I realize it is amazingly quiet! What are my beautiful children up to?
Well Brynn was in her room happily reading her Curious George book after pulling the pillows and covers off her bed.
Carter was happily bouncing away! Gotta love the one sock off!
Tanner was doing his homework without being told!
And this sweet little girl was pulling every magazine out of our magazine basket.
And at that moment it was so peaceful and I felt so blessed and grateful for my family. I thought to myself, I am the mother of 4 kids! Four sweet little children! It’s not that hard, I have got this all under control!. And just about then Carter started to screech after realizing that his mother was standing right beside him and NOT holding him, Avery got bored taking the magazines out of the basket and decided to start ripping the pages out instead. Tanner began whining about how much he hates doing subtraction problems and Brynn walked out of her room announcing she had pooped in her pants. My happy bubble popped and reality set in! Now this is my life!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment