Look at the new tricks Carter is up to! First he has learned to stick out his tongue – and yes at this age it is very cute! If you stick out your tongue at him he copies you and what is really cute is that he points his toes when when he sticks out his tongue. Yes, he is adorable! I know we are in trouble because now Brynn is sticking her tongue out all the time, although she sticks it in & out and then says she is a lizard which is pretty cute also! What’s not so cute, but rather odd, is that Brynn will also start sniffing you and then says she is a dog. The best part is when she then tells you that you either smell nice or yucky.
Now back to Carter, well no post would be complete without talking about – the hair. I know I talk about his hair all the time, but I just can’t help it. It is so crazy we don’t even try to attempt to style it, that hair of his does whatever it feels like, but boy when it is humid out you can tell by his curls!
Carter’s next trick is that he has mastered undoing the Velcro tabs on his diaper. If left alone too long with just a diaper on, look out because that diaper will be undone and before you know it he will have wiggled his way out of it!
And speaking of wiggling, Carter is now a boy on the move. The babysitter and Don have both seen him roll over once and he almost rolled over for me, but he really likes to do his moves when no one is watching. So after I took this picture above (and put his diaper back on) I went to change the laundry and when I came back just a few minutes later he was like this.
Go Carter – actually don’t go! He is getting too big, too fast! Did I mention that he is in the 80% for height and weight. Yep, that is 16 pounds that boy is moving around!
We just love our little man!
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment