Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bringing Baby Home!

        Monday – April 5  6:20AM

IMG_7268

       Thursday – April 8  3:30 PM

IMG_7562

So this is what I looked like Monday morning before we left for the hospital and here I am Thursday afternoon when we came home!  Totally amazing that that beautiful baby was inside that big belly just a few days before!

So after 4 days in the lovely hospital (actually it really is not that bad!)  We got to bring our new addition home.  Don picked up Tanner and Brynn so that we could bring Carter home as one big happy family!

IMG_1916

 

We made it out of the hospital and obviously it had been a long week for everyone because by the time we got home (30 min drive) all three of our beautiful children had fallen asleep in the car!  It was so cute seeing all of them snoozing away.  Don carried all three in and then Don and I took a nap also!  It was a great homecoming!

 IMG_1936

Carter has adjusted very well to being at home, we just have to make sure that his older brother and sister are not smothering him with love – and I mean that literally! 

 IMG_1967

As in this is what I found after Brynn had been “visiting” Carter.  He was covered with Brynn’s blanket, a toy and her giraffe.  Brynn is very good at sharing you know!

 IMG_7565Tanner was so excited to show Carter his room and was so excited that his bear Bubba was just about as big as Carter!

We are so excited to begin this new journey!  And Carter if you could be a good sleeper that would be really great!!! 

No comments: