So I have had a recent craving for Raspberry Sherbet. I decided to have some while we watched a little show before bedtime. Well Brynn sat down right beside me, saw I was eating something and asked for a bite. I gave her a bite – big mistake. She must really like sherbet also. She proceeded to take my spoon, sit down right beside me and help herself to my sherbet. I asked for my spoon back and she politely said “NO"!” Although she did give me a slightly slobbered on bite. Yes, this went on for the entire show. I finally got my spoon and half eaten sherbet back when Don took Brynn to bed. So, just a warning, if you are ever at my house and eat food around Brynn be prepared to share!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Email the McIntosh's Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment