Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Here is my darling son and daughter, wow I still can't believe I'm the mother of two! How lucky am I? We started Mother's say with a child dedication service at church for all the babies that had been born that year. Brynn was just about the youngest baby there! It was fun getting her dressed in her new special outfit, although her hairbow kept falling out and putting it back in made her mad and I wanted a happy baby in the pictures and we didn't want to be late, so I ditched the hairbow! Maybe next time. Anyway, I also have to mention that for 4 weeks in a row we have been on time and even early for church, and that is with an infant! Don and I are quite proud of ourselves!
After church we went to my parent's house for a nice barbeque and Tanner got some major playtime in with his Aunt Shelby. According to Tanner she is the best paper airplane maker and she kept him entertained for the afternoon chasing paper airplanes around the backyard.  I got some great mother's day gifts - two gift certificates to Michaels, a charm for Brynn for my birthstone baby necklace, another pretty bead necklace and of course the wonderful flower basket Tanner made me at preschool with chocolate hugs and kisses inside. You can't beat chocolate! Here are some pictures from the day!

IMG_5520 IMG_5507

 

IMG_5533

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: