Monday, March 10, 2008

Just When You Think You Can't Love Him Anymore. . .

Tanner goes and does something so incredibly cute that your heart just melts! Let's just say that Tanner has not had as much mommy and daddy time lately with me hardly able to get up off the couch, much less play trains or push fire trucks with him on the floor and daddy has been putting in a lot of hours at work. So Tanner has had to resort to independent play, not such a bad thing. Well the other day I was attempting to do laundry upstairs and came downstairs to find this,

and this,

So I guess Tanner is doing okay entertaining himself and finding someone to play with, even if it is his stuffed animals! And so the reason I can't play on the floor with Tanner is because I look like this,

IMG_4647
35 weeks!!

No comments: